Monday, November 7, 2011

UPDATE

Hi Folks:

I had some spare time today so I thought I would give you an update. I am really enjoying retirement here with my foster family, and am still waiting for my forever home... I like to play and roach and I lick my foster mom alot. I love to go for a walk with my foster dad. I love to eat and I like my crate when my foster parents are out. I think I would love to have brother or sister like me but for the right family I might like to get all the attention to myself.. I am taking my time because this is a big decision for me. I need to pick my forever family wisely. My foster mom said I can stay there anytime if my new family ever needs a sitter. I like hanging out with my foster brothers and sisters too! I am just a really fun active kind of guy, says my foster mom! I will check back in later to see if I have any fan mail!! Catch ya later!!!! Royal

No comments:

Post a Comment